- The purposes for which personal information is being collected will be identified before or at the time of collecting it.
- All personal data collected on this website will be used solely for the purpose for which it was gathered, for purposes directly related, or to assist you in making enquiries or appointments, or for other compatible purposes, or any other purposes as maybe agreed between you and us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law or court order.
- We will take practicable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate having regard to the purpose for which the personal data is or is to be used.
- We will only retain personal information if necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations.
- Computer data are stored on computer systems and storage media to which access is strictly controlled. Where we hold, use, and/or transmit your personal data it will be adequately protected from accidental and/ or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, destruction or modification.
- All personal data held by us will be kept confidential, but we may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the data was collected, provide such information to our affiliates, and any agents, contractors, sub-contractors, dealers, suppliers or third-party service providers to carry out these purposes on our behalf.
- Personal data may be disclosed to any person(s) pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court, provided such person(s) are able to prove the required right or authority to such information.
- You may request access to and/or correction of your personal data under the Ordinance by sending a written request to Customer Services Department, Dedicare Limited, 2018 Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. A reasonable fee may be charged by us to process any data access requests.